OT: Calling chemists - water softening

I must admit his jokes have improved immensely in the space of a couple of days and that one was quite good. I had a good laugh on Sunday morning at 7am.Moving and loading a little lathe I`d stole of the good burghers of Kingston upon Thames.All out rubbing their eyes wanting to know what was going on at their ex neighbours empty garage.

Reply to
mark

If you were intending to use this infernal device with any regularity, then an ion exchange resin plant would seem to make sense. Only problem is storing the sulphuric acid and sodium hydroxide needed to regenerate the resin beds. You could see if the lads at Grain or Kingsnorth would lend you the odd bowser of makeup water (unlikely).

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

regularity, then an

Hard to get through the green lobby pickets these days

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson