Secondhand Taig CNC Mill in the UK ( well Scotland ... )

I have a customer who is disposing of a Taig Mill complete with stepper motors and 2000LE controller 2003 style so ready for Mach3. It has the older 900Watt
Kress spindle, and a sherline based CNC rotary table, and is housed in one of our blue 'industria' cabinets. Has had some good use over a number of years, and was last used a few weeks back so is in full working order. Computer has been recycled to drive a bigger machine, but we could sort something out on that if needs be.
Located Glasgow way so I've not seen it myself, but I'm assured that it's tidy but could benefit from an overhaul. Contact me off list if interested.
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL