Unknown model parts and tooling

With a load of bits that I got with my lathe I found these items in a
Three pictures at
formatting link

Anyone know which engine they belong to?
I also have a set of 3 steel pins in a tube marked "Clarkson
Autolock". The tube has three cavities so it is designed for the pins
The pins are .25" diameter x 68mm long with a ground 40 degree
included angle on one end of each.
What are they for?
Reply to
Richard Edwards
Loading thread data ...
If you mean the internal replaceable centre that engages the end of the Milling cutter then NO. They would be short and stubby. I wondered if they were used to pick up centre on a centre pop mark or scribed cross. But why a pack of three?
Reply to
Richard Edwards
The cylinder, steam chest and cover look like Stuart (certainly very much like the ones on my S50)
Regards Kevin
Reply to
Yep, the S50 looks the one based on the pic on the Stuart site. Any of these bits are available to anyone who needs them, postage only.
Thank you Kevin.
Reply to
Richard Edwards

Site Timeline

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.