Viceroy TDS 5 Lathe

I have been offered a Viceroy TDS5/PL Lathe. 240v. Can anybody tell me
anything about it? Capabilities / limits etc.
More importantly, what is the best/easiest way to shift it?
..........and,how heavy is it?
I have had a look on Lathes UK, but there is little or no mention of
this model.
I only have to move it about half a mile, so that's a bonus. Also it
will spur me on to tidy out the garage.
All info gratefully received, thanks.
Reply to
Clive Dive
it will weigh about 250kg and be 5" centreheight 24" between centres. I think it is a plain turning lathe, so only any use for making very simple objects; no screwturning capability. It will look very much like the viceroy shown on lathes.co.uk, but without the leadscrew or powerfeed mechanisms.
Reply to
penfold