You know, what we can do is pretty damned handy... :^)

Isn't it great when you can repay a favour?

I've got a mate who's helped me out a *lot* in the past. Now he has a problem that can be made to go away with a lathe and a small amount of know-how.

I *love* being able to do this stuff...

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

Correct... This world is getting further and further away from self sufficiency... It suprising we can own machine tools, as the powers that be could see them as a form of self expression, and a threat to global industrial dictator ship... We would be going to hell in a hand basket, if only they could find basket weavers... LOL

Keep the faith..

Joules

Reply to
Joules