Clariant Series 70 pigments

Hi,

I am planning to work on formuating yellow and orange coatings using the new '70 Series' organic pigments offered by Clariant. I am advised these pigments provide high opacity as compared to regular organics. Unless I am mistaken, these are mainly used in coatings but do find some use in plastic coloration as well.

I would appreciate any thoughts/experiences you might have had in using these pigments either in coating formulations or in plastic masterbatch manufature.

Regards, Al

Reply to
Al Ferro