Open Cell EVA Foam

Hi,

I am looking a processing method to obtain open-cell EVA foam by compressing molding techniques. I used sodiumbicarbonate as a blowing agent and reduces the pressure but I failed. thanks everyone who will reply my message in advance....

Reply to
Jude

hello,

I'm intersted in your technology of compression and foaming.

Are you realize the foaming and the compression operation int the same time ?

regards.

My email:

snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.fr

"Jude" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...