What type of polymer?

Do any of you polymer chemists know by trade name or chemical name what this material is that is described below?

PLASTIC CAP / APPLIANCE MATERIAL - WATER BASE The first water based cap vinyl. After years of making caps with hazardous solvents the era of the "safe" cap plastic has arrived. Water-Melon is superior to standard cap plastic in many ways. Thins with water. Edges dissolve with alcohol, not acetone. No solvent vapors. Water-Melon can be applied directly to the skin like latex and can be slushed into plaster molds like latex. You can make plastic appliances from plaster molds whose edges can be dissolved with alcohol. The caps or appliances made with Water-Melon can be applied WITHOUT ADHESIVE, using 99% isopropyl alcohol as you would adhesive. Water-Melon can be brushed, sponged, slushed, or sprayed. No respirators needed. No haz. mat shipping needed. Can be tinted with our Water-Melon tints. FDA APPROVED COATING

Thanks

Reply to
zomoco1

The only thing(s) that i can think of that act anything like that would be polysaccharides.

Reply to
Joseph2k

Thanks, I found out what it consists of. Polyvinyl butyral Butyl Ricinoleate Potassium oleate water

Reply to
zomoco1