can sale my private: Pro Engineer Wildfire 2002 on =2cd-rs= with traning and doc...

Hello there.
We can offer new software for engineer and designers.
We have very big price with any programms for engineering
If you order a few programms you will get good discounts
Payment by Money Gram (in Euro) or Western Union (Euro or US$)
Delivery by Air-Mail in 6-10 bussines days or Express Mail 3-4
bussines days it's your choice.
mail to: snipped-for-privacy@list.ru
TOP SALES:
DASSAULT SYSTEMS CATIA 5 R11 SP3 (7CDS)
SOLID WORKS 2004 (3CDS)
SDRC IDEAS 10 M1 (9CDS)
PTC PRO/ENGINEER 2003170 (3CDS)
MCAD 9.1 (2CDS)
ACAD 2004 (2CD-RS)
3D STUDIO VIZ 4.2

A FEW PROGRAMS:
ABAQUS 6.3-3
ADAMS MECHANICAL DYNAMIC 12
ALLPLAN FT 17 + ALLPLOT
ANSYS 7.2
AUTOCAD 2004
ARCHICAD 8 R3
AUTODESK INVENTOR PROFESSIONAL SERIES 7
AUTODESK ARCHITECTURAL DESKTOP 2004
AUTODESK MECHANICAL DESKTOP 2004
BENTLEY MICROSTATION J 8.8
CADENCE ALLEGRO 14.2
CADFIX 5 SP2
CADKEY 21
CATIA 5 R11
CATIA MACHINIST V2.1
CFX-4.4 AEA
CHIEF ARCHITECT 8
CIMATRON 13
CIMATRON ELITE 4.2
COSMOS DESIGNSTAR 3.5
COSMOS FLOW 2003
COSMOS WORKS 2003
DELCAM PRODUCTS
ARTCAM 6
POWERMILL 4.5
POWERSHAPE 5.1
EPLAN 5.3
EZCAM PRODUCTS
FLOMERICS FLOTHERM 4.2
FLUENT 6.1
GEARTRAX 2003
OPENFORM PRODUCTS (HYPERMILL, HYPERSTEEL, HYPERFORM)
LICOM SYSTEMS ALPHACAM 2002
MASTERCAM 9.1
MATHCAD 2001i
MATLAB 6.5