Delete points from point cloud.

I've imported a point cloud from a scanned object. Some of the data is unwanted. Is there a way to delete individual points or groups of points?

I know you can do it by deleting rows in the Offset CSys Datum Point tool, but that's taking forever. You have to find each row in the list that corresponds to each desired point in the main window. A main window group select would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance, Chris Kirchen

Reply to
ckirchen