Drafting question

Hi everyone,
I'm having trouble with BOM balloons. Well, when I use option to
create BOM balloons by view (or any other option) some of the created
balloons does not have the corresponding connection lines (from
balloon to part). Sometimes it helps deleting and than creating
balloons again, but more often it doesn't... Regen, redraw, repaint or
any other "mouse gymnastics" also give me no result. It's probably
internal drafting bug and I'm wandering if anyone experienced the same
problem?
Predrag
Reply to
kale
: Hi everyone, : : I'm having trouble with BOM balloons. Well, when I use option to : create BOM balloons by view (or any other option) some of the created : balloons does not have the corresponding connection lines (from : balloon to part). Sometimes it helps deleting and than creating : balloons again, but more often it doesn't... Regen, redraw, repaint or : any other "mouse gymnastics" also give me no result. It's probably : internal drafting bug and I'm wandering if anyone experienced the same : problem? : I've had this and many other problems related to Pro/e's graphics. Yes, most are graphics related. Sometimes stuff gets hidden and doesn't show correctly behind the bizarre black/blue background (history made its judgement, reaffirmed at all places, in all ages, even the "Dark" age, that written/drawn material would be dark on a light background; modern psychology and perceptual studies agree ~ PTC, in its infinite, proprietary wisdom, disagrees and has to be different, decidedly, to no apparent benefit), so sometimes changing the background helps see stuff that gets 'accidentally' hidden. When I've had to work around these peculiarities of Pro/e's graphics, sometimes it has 'fixed' an errant balloon or two to 'switch view' or to 'mod attach', change from the default 'edge/entity' attachment to a surface attachment. This has sometimes brought back the missing leader. We are merely trying to trick the infinitely wise who know better than we. And get away with it because they are infitinitely lazier or (temporarily) richer.
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes