Drafting question

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble with BOM balloons. Well, when I use option to create BOM balloons by view (or any other option) some of the created balloons does not have the corresponding connection lines (from balloon to part). Sometimes it helps deleting and than creating balloons again, but more often it doesn't... Regen, redraw, repaint or any other "mouse gymnastics" also give me no result. It's probably internal drafting bug and I'm wandering if anyone experienced the same problem?

Predrag

Reply to
kale

David Janes