Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How to remove a rule from a layer
We've got some default layers in our that have rules to add quilts or datum curves etc to them. ( option - "def_layer") Sometimes I want to stop the rule. I might want to look at the surface I've just...
4
4

Save a copy
ProE WF3. I have a model (A.prt) and an associated drawing (A.drw). If I save a copy of 3dModel (called B.prt) I don't have the associated drawing created in automatic way (B.drw) as I had in the past...
2
2

ProE & Robots
Hi I'm going to install a robot for welding applications. Just because ProE has not a specific module for this type of Off-Line Programming, I ask if anyone of you has an experiece with other...

Tracing Sketches from image and creating surfaces
Hi everybody Some one can help me?? I'm trying to create a car model with tracing sketches in style mode. Some one have any suggestion to make a better work?? Or a suggest about wich training course i...
9
9

Forcing a second regeneration automatically
I have an assembly that I created a small Pro/Program for. I am just prompting for the value of a component in the assy. The problem is: In order for the dimensional change to the component to...
4
4

Highlighting model on screen
All, I have an assembly that has a complex sub-assemby patterned many times. Every time I select the pattern feature in the model tree, it highlights every instance of that pattern on the screen. That...
5
5

Croatian Pro/ENGINEER Forum
For Croatian Pro/ENGINEER users ProE Gurus: http://www.proegurus.com/

ProE Parameter UI column width
so all, everytime I go into the UI for Parameters in Wildfire 2 (multiple builds) the column widths are not a width that is usable to read the description and things, so I need to stretch the columns...
2
2

Tube mitre development?
I want to produce a wrap around template [paper printout] for a filing guide for a tube mitre - junction of one circular tube to the side of another. So far I have achieved this by: modelling my...
2
2

install ProEngineer WildFire 3.0 in Vista system
We run ProEngineer WildFire 3.0 in our older Windows XP Professional system. We just got a new Dell PC system with Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit. We spend a few days trying to install all the ProE...
12
12

Re: install ProE on Vista 64
We run ProEngineer WildFire 3.0 in our older Windows XP Professional system. We just got a new Dell PC system with Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit. We spend a few days trying to install all the ProE...
4
4

Finding "bad" densities
Finding unrealistic densities that are screwing up assembly mass properties doesn't seem to be available in the Find utility of Wildfire X. Nor can you search for anything covered by 'Edit>Setup>X'...
10
10

Report of all object versions and their dependents object versions
All, I am working on defining a process to archive our Pro/INTRALINK 3.4/ m030 vaults in preparation for future PDMLink migration efforts. As part of our long term archival process, I want to avoid...
3
3

Calcomp Techjet 5500 Plotter users
For anyone that's using the Calcomp Techjet 5500 plotters we just received word from Calcomp that the ink cartridges are not being made any more. The cartridges the suppliers have in stock are it.
6
6

What's the state of the art in Pro/E PDM systems?
Last time I was involved in PDM systems for Pro/E was in 2001. My practical idea of PDM is based upon Intralink of that time, which meant: 1. slow checkouts and checkins (minutes, where a network...
2
2