Anyone Needing a 68HC11 Based Microcontroller?

I'm switching to a new project with new needs. I have a Mekatronix MRC-11 which is 68HC11 based. You can look at the information at:
http://www.mekatronix.com/detailed/mrc11.htm
I have it with all the memory, the MB2325 serial board ready to go. I have a battery hold for AA batteries that you plug it all in and ready to go. I do have the expansion board MRSX01 but right now it's just a bare board.
Michael