Anyone using the Dios Ultra 28 pin DIP ?

I saw the Dios Ultra , 28 pin skinny DIP and it looks ok. Can anyone tell me if all of the outputs can be pulsed at the same time?
I want to get 10 pulses going at about 10 kHz, 0.1 msec, 50% duty cycle.
Or can you tell me does the Dios chip output like a binary counter, one output, then 2nd output, then 3rd output...?
EN wrote:

This should be easy.

Since a Dios Chip is a preprogrammed PIC, the outputs are not set at exactly the same time. However, given that it's running at 40 MHz you should have no problem at 10 kHz. I've used it for PWM for multiple moters before. -- D. Jay Newman http://enerd.ws/robots /