Car and Deep Cycle (Including SLA) Battery FAQ

Hi all,

The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.4, dated March 26, 2006 and can be found on

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's information, references and hyperlinks are contained on this free, consumer oriented Web site about car, motorcycle, power sports, truck, boat, marine, recreational vehicle, solar, and other starting and deep cycle applications.

The most popular sections in February were:

Battery Manufacturers and Brand Names List

FAQ Section 9 HOW DO I CHARGE (OR EQUALIZE) MY BATTERY?

Section 7 WHAT DO I LOOK FOR IN BUYING A NEW BATTERY?

Battery Information Links List

Section 4 HOW DO I TEST A BATTERY?

If you have time, please visit

If not please bookmark it for future reference. Questions, comments and suggestions for improvement are always welcome at snipped-for-privacy@batteryfaq.org.