Controlling Robotics From PC

Hello Group :)

Not intending to spam here, but to simply announce.

We have finished setting up our new website

and we specialize in elecronic components that plug into a PC's USB port to be accessed by programmers and developers from their code.

Basically, you can now, from code, control servos, switches, motors, relays, displays, etc. You can also recieve data from buttons, switches, force sensors, light sensors, motion sensors, etc, or your own sensors.

I am really excited about how these components will help out the robot hobbyist community. We are working on our first few robotic kits also. Soon we will be able to offer robots that can have limitless ability since the creativity of your code defines what they do.

For too long robotics has been held back by the lengthy proccess of coding to chips and building everything as circuit boards. Come stop by and have a look.

Our Robotics Manifesto :) >>

Thanks!

Happy Building,

Matt