Universal IC programmers ----> Distributor wanted

Dear Sirs,
We are manufacturer of universal device programmers. We are looking for distributor in different countries. http://www.rk-system.com.pl/uprog2.shtml#ogolnie
Currently, we have the following models:
1) UprogHS 84 - Dual package with boundled 48DIP and universal 84PLCC or SOIC/TSOP44 support. UprogHS 84 high speed programmer can be also used as a eight socket gang programmer. This model has some additional options: tester, emulator, logic analyzer. Device list about 7700 chips. More details: http://www.rk-system.com.pl/uprog2.shtml#uproghs84
2) UprogHS 48 portable - High speed USB 48DIP portable programmer with additional options: tester, emulator, logic analyzer. More details: http://www.rk-system.com.pl/uprog2.shtml#uproghs48p
3) UprogHS 48 - High speed 48DIP programmer with additional options: tester, emulator, logic analyzer. Device list about 7500 chips. More details: http://www.rk-system.com.pl/uprog2.shtml#uproghs48
4) Uprog 48 - Universal programmer with 48DIP socket supporting about 7000 chips. More details: http://www.rk-system.com.pl/uprog2.shtml#uprog48
5) Uprog40 - Universal programmer with 40DIP socket supporting about 6300 chips. More details: http://www.rk-system.com.pl/uprog2.shtml#uprog40
All offered models are good quality and quite easy to sell. The device lists of all programmers are strongly and quickly developed and all software updates are free of charge!
We can offer very good reselling conditions !
--
Nowy uniwersalny programator UPROG:
http://www.rk-system.com.pl/uprog.shtml