DC MOTOR with 150:1 gear ratio on Ebay

Motors are listed at www.ebay.com. Please look at item 170023254315
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0023254315&ssPageName≠ME:B:EF:US:11

DC motor with attached Gearbox 150:1 ratio. Permanent magnet.
You are bidding for ONE motor.
These neat little motors were removed from hospital equipment during scheduled preventative maintenance. They are used with lots of useful life in them for all kinds of fun hobby projects. They will run with no load at around 2 volts DC. The maximum voltage I would apply is 12 volts DC. This motor is ideal for a robotics project. The motor itself is very flat with a flat armature and flat magnet. The motor comes apart so you can use just the gearbox if desired.The crank arm can be removed with some difficulty Approximate dimensions: 4.5 inched in diameter, by 4 inches deep. The motor shaft extends about 1 inch. The reduced output shaft is off center with a crank-arm attached. This reduced shaft (150:1) has a lot of force, so be careful of your fingers! (Ouch!)
Motor can also be used as a generator. Attach a handle to the crank arm and generate DC voltage. Attach your own fly-wheel and have fun demonstrating DC motors, Generators, gearboxes, etc.
I do not know the RPM range. This will vary with your load and applied DC voltage.
The motor is made by Kollmorgen Motion Technologies Group.
The gearbox is labelled "Thin profile gearbox" Made in USA.
Thomson Micron Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
These motors are heavy, about 5 pounds. Safe packing and ground shipping from Ottawa, Canada will be $12.00. Multiple purchases will be combined to save you shipping.
Please see my other auctions for more of these motors.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
China Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co. Ltd engages in designing , manufacturing and marketing all kinds of electric motors. They are mainly suitable for the following applications: smart home application used in sm art kitchen and laundry, medical instrument for personal care, smart E-tran smission applied in automobile, industry automation applied in telecommunic ation and a great variety of plastic/metal planetary gearbox in different s izes. In order to develop the oversea market, we are current seeking new partne rs around the world to create a bright future together. ZhaoWei is a right choice and excellent partnership with sincere services.
Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd URL: http://www.zwgearbox.com/ Contact: Anny Liu Tel?+86-755-27322652 Fax?+86-755-27323949 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@zwgearbox.com Add: Blk. 18, Longwangmiao Industry Park, Fuyong Tn., Bao?an Dist., Shenzhen 518103, Guangdong, China
Add pictures here
‚úĖ