Digital frames in RAM to Analog output, Please help !

Hi all !
I have a memory buffer/array in my application (Builder C++) which represents frames of video, every 20 miliseconds I'm refreshing the
data in the buffer. I need somehow, to make this digital frames, to come out as an Analog signals out of my PC, I need to send it to another computer (as an analog data) for example by using BNC cable, or just to send it directly into a small black and white CRT screen, to see the frames as a Black/White video.
My buffer use 8 bits for each pixel, and the buffer size is 320 x 240 pixels.
I have no Idea how to do that !
Is there any ready driver/application that I can use? Is it possible to send this frames as an analog output through the "TV-Out" output of my PC graphics card? (for example Geforce card)
Please give any information you can, I really need to find a solution very soon.
Thanks very much!
Best Regards, Tom.
Tomi B 2008 wrote:

Can you draw your buffer on the PC screen?
If you plug the PC into a TV, can you show the screen on the TV?
Could you send the digital data to the other computer and convert it to analog there?
Just some thoughts, Daniel

Yes.
Don't know, but it's not what I need, I don't want to pass all my desktop, only my 320x240 pixels frame.

No. I must send it analog, the application on the other computer can't read digital video as an input.
Tomi B 2008 wrote:

All you need is a dumb VGA card with "TV out". It's getting hard to find those, because they're obsolete, but they're in bargain bins, surplus stores, and on eBay.
                John Nagle