FA / eBay: Motors, drivers, sensors, and power supplies.

Since the products I am selling can be used for robotics applications, I thought of posting here and letting anyone interested know.

See everything at once here:

OR scroll below:

Stepper Motor Driver Si3540 by Applied Motion Products, like new:

PD2035 Stepper Motor Driver by Applied Motion Products, like new:
Size 17 Stepper Motor, 4VDC, 1.4 Amp, 6 wire
Size 23 Stepper Motor, 3.3VDC, 2.0A, 4 wire
Omron photoelectric proximity sensor, NEW!
Omron photoelectric proximity sensor, NEW!

Omron optical proximity sensor, 24 VDC, like new !

Omron S82K-05024 DIN Rail Power Supply 24VDC:
Omron S82K-05024 DIN Rail Power Supply 24VDC:
Omron S82K-05024 DIN Rail Power Supply 24VDC:
Omron S82K-01505 DIN Rail Power Supply 5.0VDC:
Thanks for looking! Dragonbreed Auctions.

Reply to
Marcel Gonzalez