gyroscope for navigation control

Hi

I am looking for a low cost gyroscope with a bandwith of at least 50Hz or more.

i am trying to make a system to follow a kart (karting) on a circuit with no use of gps but only with accelerometers and gyroscopes.

thanks for your help,

Yannick

Reply to
Yannick De Wit

How about the development board for Analog Systems MEMS gyroscope.

If you get one, please let me know how it comes out; I'm thinking of picking up one myself.

-- D. Jay Newman

D. Jay Newman