HELP: Micro Linear actuators

I was searching the web in vain for a very small linear actuator (with a stroke about 20mm and a few Newtons force) without much success. The
smallest I found were Firgelli PQ-12(http://www.firgelli.com/pdf/PQ12_datasheet.pdf ) and LS-12(http://www.firgelli.com/pdf/L12_datasheet.pdf ) Their LS-6 is still in development. Can somebody please help me finding a smaller linear actuator?
Thank you!
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 02:25:09 -0800 (PST), cha-f

You might check below:
http://www.lado-tech.net/products.php?cat=7
cha-f wrote:

2cm stroke isn't "very small". There are some actuators for auto-focus cameras much smaller than that.
Take a look at these devices:
    http://airmidimicros.com/MIServos.htm
Those may be too small for you. Here's something a bit bigger:
http://www.firgelliauto.com/default.php?cPath0
Do you need position control, or are limit switches enough?
                    John Nagle
cha-f wrote:

Something else to look at: http://www.nanoactuators.com/nano-actuator.htm N-310 NEXACT PiezoWalk linear drives feature travel ranges of 20 mm and push/pull force capacities to 10 N in a compact package of only 25 x 25 x 12 mm.
- Daniel
D Herring wrote:

Those things are great, but they're very expensive. Those are used for precision alignment of optical components, operations in wafer fabs, and other applications where you need sub-nanometer precision.
                    John Nagle