Help on Mtsubishi RV-E2

Hi,
my friend and me just got hold of a Mitsubishi RV-E2 from a bankrupt company. We have the manual and the first simple thing we wanted to try is to move
the axisby using the teaching panel. The problem is that we keep getting error code 2420 "turn on servo power". Can anyone give us advice what to do?
Thanks.
Ren
call the guys at www.rixan.com and see if they'll answer your question.