Help selecting motor for 10lbs base

I'm trying to choose a pair of motors that will be capable of driving a base (10lbs max).

I'm trying to keep the current draw under 2 amps and the RPM at 200. I'm indifferent to a 12 or 24 V motor.

Can anyone suggest a motor, or how much torque I would need to drive something like this?

Thanks

Jared

Reply to
jared.friedman

--FWIW I've used the guts from Harbor Freight variable speed reversing hand drills for this. Not sure of the amperage draw, but they're dirt cheap...

Reply to
steamer