Help selecting motor for 10lbs base

I'm trying to choose a pair of motors that will be capable of driving a base (10lbs max).
I'm trying to keep the current draw under 2 amps and the RPM at 200.
I'm indifferent to a 12 or 24 V motor.
Can anyone suggest a motor, or how much torque I would need to drive something like this?
Thanks
Jared
    --FWIW I've used the guts from Harbor Freight variable speed reversing hand drills for this. Not sure of the amperage draw, but they're dirt cheap...
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Yet another genius
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : without a job...