Will Brainstem Moto + S11-3A-EMF-HBRIDGE handle the Zagros REXC Drive Motor ?

Well I finally bit the bullet and purchased a couple of the REXC Drive Motor motors from Zagros that I am sure I will be happy with. Based on the specs,
it looks like the Brainstem S10-MOTO-BRD board + 2 of the S11-3A-EMF-HBRIDGE modules should be able to handle it. Does that sound right to the pros out there ?
According to the H-bridge board, it can handle peak of 6 amps. I assume that will handle a stall current of 6 amps on the motor ? (short durations, of course )
The specs on the Zagros motors are:
Rated Voltage(volt DC): 12 Rated Torque(in.oz.): 300 Reduction Ratio: (127.78:1) Motor Length (in): 3.855 Motor Diameter (in.): 2.00 Motor Weight(oz.): 16.00 Max. Continuous Torque (in.oz.): 300.00 Max Intermitant Torque (in.oz.): 300.00 No Load Speed(rpm): 40.73 No Load Current(amps): 0.22 No Load Torque(in.oz.): 0.65 Stall Current(amps): 6.00 Stall Torque(in.oz.): 1462.61 Friction Torque: 125.8959
I have these same questions in to Acroname, too.
For those of you interested in this thread, here is the answer Acroname was kind enough to provide to me. Sounds like a great bunch of people!
The specs for the motor are right on the edge of the absolute maximum ratings of the 18200 the S11-3A-EMF-HBRIDGE. If you expect the motor to typically not stall and run at partial speeds most of the time, I would expect this to work fine. If you hope to stall the motors and run full speed most of the time, I would try to engineer in some tolerance between the ratings of the motor and the H-Bridge.
Based on this and further research on my own, I plan on going with the beefier Devatech controller from Acroname.
pogo wrote:

If you look at the downloadable data sheet on those motors, you'll see they are made to operate with loads that draw 2-4 Amps through the motors.
https://www.zagrosrobotics.com/shop/item.asp?itemidc9&catid
If you're not gonna use them in this way, it would probably be better to buy a less expensive motor. If you are gonna use them in this way, then the 3-Amp h-bridge [LMD18200 chip] is gonna be marginal for drive, and you should go with a bridge that can handle more current. Best to give yourself some margin in operation.
- dan michaels www.oricomtech.com ====================

Right. My concern was with the upper limits - peak and stall current. That's why I have since chosen to go with the Devantech controllers which can handle 20A. Gotta learn sometime !
Thanks for the info !