Homemade PCB: Via advice

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:04:33 -0000, "Deep Reset"

I found that sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide to be faster and cleaner.
On Feb 25, 6:09 pm, snipped-for-privacy@neb.rr.com wrote:

50/50 mix?
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 04:27:39 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

I keep confusing the two, but that should be Hydrochloric acid.
Actually 33/33/33
1/3 Hydrochloric acid, from the hardware store. Also known as muriatic acid. Used to clean concrete.
1/3 hydrogen peroxide, Get 40 volume from a beauty supply store, used to bleach hair.
1/3 water, get from the tap. Used for drinking, washing.
O.M.G... Well my apologies....that was a big blunder...yeh you are right its ferric chloride...
My experience with home-made PCBs was sufficiently horrible (lots of mess in exchange for a lousy board) that I've become a fan of online PCB fab houses. The particular one I've used is expresspcb.com; their design layout software works just fine for me, and their prices are good.
If I could find somebody who used software that didn't require me to boot into Windows, I'd switch though.