Homemade PCB: Via advice

I found that sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide to be faster and cleaner.

Reply to
rappling

50/50 mix?
Reply to
joeshell

My experience with home-made PCBs was sufficiently horrible (lots of mess in exchange for a lousy board) that I've become a fan of online PCB fab houses. The particular one I've used is expresspcb.com; their design layout software works just fine for me, and their prices are good.

If I could find somebody who used software that didn't require me to boot into Windows, I'd switch though.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

I keep confusing the two, but that should be Hydrochloric acid.

Actually 33/33/33

1/3 Hydrochloric acid, from the hardware store. Also known as muriatic acid. Used to clean concrete.

1/3 hydrogen peroxide, Get 40 volume from a beauty supply store, used to bleach hair.

1/3 water, get from the tap. Used for drinking, washing.
Reply to
rappling

O.M.G... Well my apologies....that was a big blunder...yeh you are right its ferric chloride...

Reply to
Abhinav Nishant