Infrared Sensor

Dear friends: I'm trying to setup an infrared sensor with Basic Stamp 2. I'm sending a freqout pulse of 40000 to an emiter LED and I'm using a SHARP GP1U26X Detector Maybe someone can help me with a diagram or an advice? I think I'm don't using the correct components, any suggestion... The schematics indicated in the School Book doesn't work for me, and I don't know what's going wrong with my project. Thanks and best regards

daniel

Reply to
Fondo_negro

Fondo_negro wrote: Daniel,

Check the "sensor projects" link on my pages at

for a couple of projects that do this kind of thing. One is PIC based, the other discrete with a 555 and 74LS00 chip.

have fun, DLC

: Dear friends: : I'm trying to setup an infrared sensor with Basic Stamp 2. : I'm sending a freqout pulse of 40000 to an emiter LED and I'm using a SHARP : GP1U26X Detector : Maybe someone can help me with a diagram or an advice? : I think I'm don't using the correct components, any suggestion... : The schematics indicated in the School Book doesn't work for me, and I : don't know what's going wrong with my project. : Thanks and best regards

: daniel

Reply to
Dennis Clark