Intellibrain 2

Anyone have any experience with RidgeSoft's Intellibrain 1 or 2? I've used 68HC11 assembly for years and am now using Java professionally, so it seemed a natural thing to try out.

I also looked at the Qwerk controller. There's not too much detail on the API. The CMU Terk web site seems to be totally dedicated to tele-controlled robots, not brains on board. Again, the documentation is not at deep as RidgeSoft's.

Thanks! Joe Nastasi

Reply to
Joe Nastasi