ISM band wireless transceiver node position estimation

Suppose that we have a group of low power ISM band transceivers (433.92MHz,

916.50MHz etc) or 2.4GHz 802.11 WiFi wireless network cards randomly distributed around us. (We may assume that initially we have a single transceiver unit)

How we can estimate the direction of such a transceiver unit relative to our position ? (Direction finding) How we can estimate the distance of such a transceiver unit to our position?

Inato Yapamo

Reply to
Inato Yapamo