ISM band wireless transceiver node position estimation

Suppose that we have a group of low power ISM band transceivers (433.92MHz,
916.50MHz etc) or 2.4GHz 802.11 WiFi wireless network cards randomly
distributed around us. (We may assume that initially we have a single
transceiver unit)
How we can estimate the direction of such a transceiver unit relative to our
position ? (Direction finding)
How we can estimate the distance of such a transceiver unit to our position?
Inato Yapamo
Reply to
Inato Yapamo