Low cost Radio tranceiver Range :5Km Baud Rate : 19200-115200baud

With that kind of size, it's difficult to fit into a model plane...

Kelvin

Reply to
Cody

I'm not interested in model plane. I do not have size limitation, my mobile platfrom is car (not a model one).

Reply to
<Poniasahgsour Uryeghama>

Have a look at

900MHz transceivers, half-duplex, up to 115.2 Kbps, Up to 20 miles (32 km), approved in the U.S., Canada and Australia for mobile applications;

Stefan

Reply to
Stefan