Mars Exploration Rover Update - May 1, 2006

SPIRIT UPDATE: Spirit Continues Winter Science Studies on Mars - sol 820-827, May 01, 2006:

Spirit remains healthy and is making good progress on the rover's winter campaign of scientific experiments. This week Spirit continued collecting a full-color, high-resolution, 360-degree panorama called the "McMurdo pan." When complete, the panorama will be a mosaic of 27 columns of images. The product could be finished in about six weeks, given power and data limitations.

Spirit also conducted scientific analysis of a soil target nicknamed "Progress" using the instruments on the rover's robotic arm.

Sol-by-sol highlights:

Sol 820 (April 24, 2006): Spirit worked on acquiring column 4 of the McMurdo pan and made ground observations using the miniature thermal emission spectrometer.

Sol 821: Spirit continued work on acquiring column 4 of the McMurdo pan and making ground observations using the miniature thermal emission spectrometer.

Sol 822: Spirit began characterization of the undisturbed soil surface of Progress using the microscopic imager and the alpha particle X-ray spectrometer. The rover also began acquiring column 5 of the McMurdo pan and made observations with the miniature thermal X-ray spectrometer.

Sol 823: Spirit continued work on characterizing the undisturbed soil surface of Progress using the microscopic imager and the alpha particle X-ray spectrometer. The rover also continued acquiring column 5 of the McMurdo pan and making observations with the miniature thermal X-ray spectrometer.

Sol 824: Spirit continued work on characterizing the undisturbed soil surface of Progress using the microscopic imager and the alpha particle X-ray spectrometer. The rover also continued acquiring column 5 of the McMurdo pan and making observations with the miniature thermal X-ray spectrometer.

Sols 825-827 (April 29 to May 1, 2006): Plans called for analyzing Progress with the Moessbauer spectrometer and acquiring columns 6 and 7 of the McMurdo pan.

Odometry:

As of sol 824 (Apil 28, 2006), Spirit's total odometry remained at

6,876.18 meters (4.27 miles).
Reply to
baalke

Log: Don't mean to be a jackass.

Dark matter energy source: explained (for real). Gravitational atmospherics (discovered, thermogravitation exists) Black holes: under study, they shouldn't exist in large spiral galaxies as a larger full swirling system such as a hurricane would form and take shape. White holes: may exist in the large spiraling galaxy nucleus (nothing can enter the eye, not even light, as mass moves with maximum energy, extremely high energies and heat, repelling all electrons in the eye in such highly energized conditions. though larger jets are seen in old galaxies meaning larger mass, but also more chaotic debris entering the eye, causing electrons to be repelled from a highly charged energetic central galaxy eye (eyes are used for hurricanes, perhaps a better name is needed for the spiral galaxy nucleus) Quasars: explained. The eye phenomena explains why quasars appear as bright lights. The source of the light comes from the center of the galaxy, from its eye, and appears as quasars (the source of light arriving from the galaxy outshgines the whole galaxy itself), because the galaxy is facing Earth head on from its center. The current speculations that quasars may be galaxies that went on fire, its gasses at large seems to be a less convincing explanation. Spiral galaxy rings: Hundreds of millions of old stars surround spiral galaxies in a ring, a debris basically like Saturn's ring, but not one that is cause by collisions or breaking moons, but for any active spiraling galaxy Debris naturally accumulates in a ring around the whole active structure.

I love logs.

Reply to
gb6724

Reposting yesterday's research, which was denied as all deny what is not a lie.

Reply to
gb6724

Except low pressures in space may not have ability to attract matter more, but it probably does, we know so little of dark energies.

Expand this, ok? : You need to see first that a spiral galaxy acts as a full swirling system as a hurricane, swirling away anything from the center, thus due to the magnity of spiral galaxies, one can conclude observing the nature of strong swirling properties resembling hurricane- like features, that if no solar mass exists in the center of such naturally swirling entities, then we are talking of an atmospheric phenomena where high and low pressures exist. The proof of dark matter energy lays in the realization of void space carrying a gravitational pressure in comparison to high-pressure regions where matter is dense in the region. If there is no black hole in the heart of spiral galaxies due to the swirling hurricane-al natures, then one finds that due to the appropriate natures of gravitation applied in spiraling galaxies, there is a necessity for gravitational growth in low-pressure mass-free regions, thus the correspondense of weaker gravitational aspects playing roles in high-pressure regions of space. Why? Why does this explain dark energies arising in the emptiness of space?

In my mind it was all so clear yesterday because I understood everything that I was talking about.

Let's prove the discovery.

a) assumption: "no X-Rays arrive from the spiral galaxy nucleus (and quasars) as expected." (Read an article once that that is the case with a quasar, where years of X-Ray measurements showed that X-Rays did not arrive from a hypothetical black hole there as was expected). I propose that is the case for most galaxies, that no X-Rays should arrive from their nucleus, and jets should carry different X-Rays.

b) assumption: "most spiral galaxies and large swirling entities in space which was calculated to have a black hole should have a light beam exiting its nucleus in North and South directions." This is based on hurricanes and the nature of general swirling conditions. My proposition is that rather than a black hole, the way nature works is that for 'masses of black holes', high energy conditions are reached and swirling characteristics with an eye are born, from where the inner wall of the eye generates an outward-evaporative environment of high pressure from where matter swirls out very energetically along the North and South poles of the environment titulated as having a black hole. This can be modeled as pouring rain into the heart of a hurricane eye would quickly dry and evaporate up in swirling fashion along currents, just as electrons form jets in active galaxies. The source of the jets may be that debris in a chaotic galacy nucleus may make it into the eye from the North and South opening of the eye, and the highly energized wall matter in the eye rejects electrons, which escape from this high magnetic energy zone in forms of jets in two directions, repelled. The region surrounding the wall of the eye of is of course highly charged as the swirling of very high-pressure, high-temperature mass is very energized from its nuclear activities, a very turbulant and explosive region of a highly-compressed and massive environment. One needs to see that accumulation of percipitation near the center of the hurricane does not close up its eye, and explain why that is.

To arrive to showing that dark energy arises in space void of matter, one first needs to show that there is no solar mass in the nucleus of large spiraling galaxies as such a galaxy as a full acts as a hurricane system, producing an eye and not a mass central solar object called a black hole.

Reply to
gb6724

So dark energy exists, because:

Its how it works. It has to be there because if its like this in one place it has to be that in the other. I already know, but I don't know how to say it. So, its proof.

Reply to
gb6724

Its simply because dark energy exists because the light one exists in otherwise black holes, which sieze to exist in spiral galaxy nuclei as a solar object, but important to be recognized in terms of spiral galaxies acting as a swirling system, as a whole, as a hurricane. And from that conclusion, one finds the properties of dark energies being a natural conclusion of this good nightly sky of the place that has acting in the other which is then of proof of the this because that of an area of the highlight of the place because.

Reply to
gb6724

Proof. Why don't just scientists want to work on this. The moderated sci.astro.research people say this is no accept, for here. And I tried to be serious, but they did not like to see hurricanes and mixes of issues which they think is the case but its not that like they think of my approach. It is has to be of that normal which they are not that of agreement with the approach of the presentation of the information presented for the community which they moderate for their professional sides to be of value of community and partnership standard approach, in consideration with science and society and standards which they feel as usual and scientific, I am have a science degree as computer scientist, but I am a scientist, but they will not get approved for solving my science by my community.

Reply to
gb6724

Work of my science. The problem of the Microsoft OS's handling of the internal graphics solutions, and they should apply a different concept compatible with me.

Reply to
gb6724

How does one beat Windows makers and make them think of the future and not only of the present and past and not how things are put together bit by bit (Microsoft), but how things really are?

Reply to
gb6724

Reply to
gb6724

Next up: Sago families demand truth. Coalminers' families speak up.

gb6724

Now don't be scared. These nice gentlemen with the butterfly nets and white coats are just here to take you to a happy place.

Reply to
<tapwater