PWM with SG3525

Hi, could anyone help me with SG3525? I have a PWM circuit with SG3525 and need to modify the circuit so that I can get ~0.2 Hz cycle period. This is very slow compared to most of the circuits that I can get. Probably, I can change the frequency by changing the capacitor or resistor at Rt and Ct (pin 5 and 6), but I don't know the equation to calculate those. Please help me!!!

Reply to
parkc23

According to the datasheet, approximate oscillator frequency is defined by :

f = 1/(CT*(0.7*RT + 3*RD))

Shawn Brown