quick question

Perhaps some of yu in the United States might recognise what I'm about to describe In your elementary school days, did any of you ever build a car and traffic light assembly out of legos, then take it to a computer lab, where you plugged in coloured cables to match the colour on the legos and program the whole shebang with the computer? The object was to make the car drive up to the light, wait for it to turn green and to go on for a few feet before stopping. We did that four years ago and I'm dying to know what the software was and where to get all of it. Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
J. T. Laurie