Quiet 9V+ motor suggestions

I am looking for some 9V motors with plenty of torque for a ~3 lb carpet bot. My most important criteria are the torque to move 3 lbs and quiet
operation. Have any of you found a certain type or brand of motor to be quietest in medium sized bots like this?
sinner wrote:

High end motors are usually both physically and electrically quiet. Acroname sells some nice Maxon motors with gear heads and encoders for around $120 each. You can also look on eBay, but you'll need to decide for yourself whether the ones you find meet your speed and torque requirements at 9V.
Mitch Berkson