Rochester New York Robotics Club

Hey All, Having lived in Southern California for the past 3 years, i was lucky enough to be involved with the Robotics Society of California club
(http://www.rssc.org/) and with the San Diego RObotics (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SDRS-List /). Unfortunately (and fortunately) I am back in Rochester, New York for the past 6 months. I am beginning to miss seeing other people's wiggling, moving and walking creations.
If there is enough interest, or even just a few people, I am proposing we have some informal monthly robotics meetings for people in the Rochester area to show their robots as well as ask questions. I would be willing to hold the first meetings (San Diego Robotics Society style) at my house in Brighton.
Personally, i have a 6 legged embedded linux powered walker, a Trinity fire fighting robot (25% built - only the chassis is working) ) and a mini sumobot. I also can help out with other people;s questions on microcontrollers, oscilloscopes, embedded linux, FPGA programming, .......
Any ideas, comments, interest ?
John LeClair snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com