Stepper & wires

hello to all
I've an Minebea PM55L-048 stepper and I've too it datasheet (downloaded from the Minibea website) Anybody knows how to identify its wires? 'cause that information isn't
provided by the manufacturer...
note: The motor was in an old HP660C inkjet printer
BTW: Is there any circuit over the web that can be used to drive this kind of motor?
My best wishes for Christmas to all Julian Maisano

from
Hi! Go here: http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~ih/doc/stepper/control2/sequence.html
I had a stepper from minebea too and it helped solve the wire problem!