Stepper Motors

Hello
I recently aquired 3 2 phase stepper motors. Each of them has 4 wires at the connector but 6 wires total. I was wondering if anybody knew of a
simple circuit that would allow me to control all 3 from a PC. If anybody knows of a realtivly cheap supplier ie under $100 CDN for such a board I would also be interested in that aswell. Thanks in advance.
Justin

I don't know how large your stepper motors are, but there is a great 3-axis stepper board at http://www.xylotex.com . For $125 you get a fully assembled board that does full-half-quarter-eighth-microstepping and current up to 2.5A per phase, and a cable to connect directly to a computer parallel port.
Then you can use TurboCNC from http://www.dakeng.com, which will let you set up your motors and make synchronized moves. If you are building a CNC machine, so much the better. If you make custom software, it only needs to output a step and direction signal per motor through the parallel port.
Also do a search for "linistepper", since your motors have six wires you might be able to cut off the connector and use them as unipolar motors. The Linistepper comes as a kit, you can buy three of them for $75 total. Needs a good heat sink, handles around 2 amp motors. It does analog microstepping up to sixths, and PWM microstepping up to eighteenths.
I've personally used everything I recommended above, and all worked well.