Ericsson GM47 anyone?

Hi,
I was wondering if someone could help me out with a problem I'm having while communicating with a ericsson GM47 module. I successfully got it
to connect to a GPRS connection. However, now how do I go back to the normal 'command mode' where it accepts AT commands? The only way I found this to be possible was to switch the modem off and then on again. I can't seem to find anything in the manual either. Can someone please help me out with this? Thanks!
Steve