gprs/microcontroller interface links

Can anyone point me to links about interfacing microcontrollers to gprs units?
Has anyone used the round solutions gprs module with embedded tcp/ip stack? It
is relatively cheap (~$200) and interfaces via AT commands via a serial port. Amazingly I have found zero posts on dejanews about anyone using one of these on their robot.
Well? What are you guys using?
Thanks,
Rick