Vision system comparison: AVRcam vs. CMUcam2

Hello, I just got done putting together a comparison between the AVRcam vision system and the CMUcam2 vision system, since the question had popped up
on another forum. I thought I would pass along the comparison here in hopes of getting some more metrics (I suppose you could consider me a little biased) and/or user-experiences regarding the two systems. I'm not looking for a flamewar, just real-world data.
Check out the comparison here: http://www.jrobot.net/Forums/viewtopic.php?p#0#230
Standard Disclaimer: I developed the AVRcam, but tried to be as objective as possible in the comparison.
I'd welcome and feedback/comments here.
Thanks, John Orlando www.jrobot.net