We placed our RoboHobby Linux Live CD on ibiblio server.

Hi,
We are happy to say that now it is possible to download our RoboHobby Linux Live CD from ibiblio server.
They allowed us to put our loadable (knoppix-based CD) to their
server.
We pre-installed on this CD all the soft for driving small hand-made J2ME robot (it uses Siemens S75).
See: http://www.RoboHobby.com/robohobby_linux_live_cd.jsp
.