What's the smallest/cheapest single board PC you've seen?

I'm currently using a mini-ITX board in my robot, but I have a need for something smaller and single voltage and lower power would be nice.
Must be x86 based Must boot from RAM device like USB ramstick Must have USB2 and/or PCI or similar interfacing Composite Video input would be nice Audio I/O important
I've looked around and seen a number of them, but am looking for more optionions. The gumstick looks interesting, but too limited.
mlw wrote:

Other than the gumstix, I personally havent seen that much out there (that's cheap).
Anybody know the status of the nano-itx boards? These looked pretty promising.
--
(Replies: cleanse my address of the Mark of the Beast!)

wrote in

for
VIA has postponed release of the Nano board several times, I have not seen a release date recently, I gave up waiting.
Here is a link to Commel:
http://www.commell.com.tw/Product/SBC.htm
but you will not find a cheap MB there, just real good ones.
Joe
--
Mini ITX and other computer goodies:
www.brokenacres.rite2u.com
mlw wrote:

Here is a few options smaller than miniITX:
<http://www.ieiworld.com/en/product_IPC.asp?model=NANO-7270 <http://www.ieiworld.com/en/category_IPC.asp?p=SBC&i tegory&v=3.5WAFER> <http://www.commell.com.tw/Product/SBC/Le-364.htm <http://www.ampro.com/html/EPIC_FormFactor_ReadyBoard_800.html <http://www.kontron.com/products/pdproductdetail.cfm?keyProduct5768
There are even smaller ones, but they are very expensive and usually require special connectors or base-board.
Paul.