New multi-material Crynopoxy glue

I just saw an add for a new cyrnopoxy glue that is both gap filling and multi-surface, including that plastic that pop bottles are made of. Here's the link.

If you go to the home page and insert the code PRI 04 you can get the sample kit for $6.99 plus $5.00 shipping. I just ordered it and will report back when I try it. Id does look though like it will be great for mating fins to plastic or for converting old pop bottles to rocket frames. Any way, I haven't posted here in a bit and thought I'd return with something useful. Jerry, drop me a line off board and lets talk about some motors for the memorial weekend launch out at El Mirage.

Reply to
Reece Talley