O.T. Ironic

Ironic...William Devane, who gained attention decades ago portraying Pres. John F. Kennedy in "The Missiles Of October"...emulated "another Kennedy" while his character
met his demise on tonight's episode of "24".
:o)
--

Greg Heilers
Gaaaaaaaack! I didn't watch it yet! It's on the DVR (as are all episodes this season), but I haven't seen it yet. Glad you didn't elaborate though.
Greg Heilers wrote:

Are you sure he's dead?
The way that show goes, he'll be transported to the hospital and be placed in intensive care next week, be released the following week, and be walking around like nothing happened the week after that (a la Tony Almeida in the first half of this season).
--
Mark Recktenwald
NAR 77432, L1