O.T. Ironic

Ironic...William Devane, who gained attention decades ago portraying Pres. John F. Kennedy in "The Missiles Of October"...emulated "another Kennedy" while his character met his demise on tonight's episode of "24".

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Gaaaaaaaack! I didn't watch it yet! It's on the DVR (as are all episodes this season), but I haven't seen it yet. Glad you didn't elaborate though.

Reply to
Mark Daughtry, SR

Are you sure he's dead?

The way that show goes, he'll be transported to the hospital and be placed in intensive care next week, be released the following week, and be walking around like nothing happened the week after that (a la Tony Almeida in the first half of this season).

Reply to
mreckt