Shenzou; was Semi on topic re Chinese manned space shot

Gung Hai Fat Choy.
(That works for New Year's and I'll just have to assume it also works for this endeavor).
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.
On 16 Sep 2003 10:56:47 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mac.com (James Duffy) wrote:

It's superficially the same, but as you say more versatile. The orbital module can remain in orbit after the reentry capsule returns.
alan: correct I meant deficit versus total debt .... well great we can sit back and watch the chinese, japense and indians do what we started ...... shockie B)