Some engines for sale C6-7 C5-3 and a few others

I bought a big bag of these engines at a public auction with the intent of selling on eBay but they don't allow it anymore, so I thought I'd
offer here. I have 7 packages of 3 C6-7 engines #1615 (one of which is open), 2 sealed packs of 3 of C5-3 #1617 engines, 2 D12-O booster stage rockets #1665 (two individual engines, partial pack), and one D12-7 Upper Stage rocket engine.
I'm asking $25 for everything, shipping included. Email me at thy1 *at* cornell.edu
Shipping legally is the reason that eBay will not allow motors.
It is a Federal offense to ship motors illegally.
You don't want to end up on a Dept of Homeland Security "bad guys list", now do you? Find someone locally who can drive over to your location and pick them up in person. DO NOT SHIP. http://www.nar.org/pdf/shipping_rocket_motors.pdf
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
http://www.sirius.com /
Fred Shecter wrote:

And don't label the package "Model Airplane Parts."
Bill Sullivan
"I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves." - Jerry Garcia

nice quote. I believe that other 23% are in politics :-)