Update - new motors added to my website

Updated the Canaroc, Centuri, and FSI pages. Next I'm going to fill in the misc modroc section (AAA, Krueger, Unijet and others).
I've received some cool photos from other motor addicts and will be adding those to the site over the next few days.
If you have any information or photos, please send them to me.
- Dale Windsor http://www.jdwindsor.net