what did we win in the lawsuit against the atf?

I guess it's time to start your renewal process all over again for NEXT year...

Last time I sent the #!*@ within a few weeks of when they sent me the renewal packet. It would have been sooner, cept they wanted photos and fingerprints this time...

So... did you send them Goddard's paw prints?
Glen

*@%# Why didn't you say that 18 months ago...

What's next? A DNA sample?
Left kidney.
-- David

I could have sent them my a$$hole, but it's gone now.
(A little ostomate humor.)
Bill Sullivan
"The lesser of two evils is still evil."
David wrote:

They probably got that already off the envelope flap. Not only should I have used Goddards paw print instead of my fingerprint, but I should have had her lick the envelope.

LICK the envelope?
I don't think you're being imaginitive enough.... ;-)
AZ Woody wrote:

It WAS a joint statement, and has been posted multiple places. I've seen it in at least three.
No, it's not on the TRA website yet; I just received it last night, saw it was multiple places already, so I didn't take a "drop everything and post it NOW" approach.
-Kevin
Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

In the words of that famos Cable guy, " you are not to reason why, just "GET-ER-DONE". (:-)))) I'm sorry Kevin, just couldn't resist.
Fred, my wife is calling me; I guess I better "GET-ER-DONE".....
harumph.....
that's "git".
"Git-r-Done" (a registered trademark, I assume!)
must not be from the South.

Spellin neber was my cup-o-tee..(:-)
Roy Green wrote:

It was. See http://www.tripoli.org/documents/batfe/20060317JointStatement.pdf
Be patient. Sometimes it takes a while for the body to die after you cut off the head. (this is in no way a suggestion that we should do bodily harm to anyone).
In other words: 1. Nothing has changed for the average HPR rocketeer ATFE permit holder. 2. Stay tuned for additional court proceedings sometime in the next 45 days or future, (we are not sure of the real date). 3. Report any unusual or suspected heavy handed enforcement by BATFE agents in the field.
I guess there is still hope...
Fred
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Hearing about stuff like this, and the ATF agents harrassing people at a gun show a few weeks ago in Richmond (a few rogue agents were harrassing blacks and women) really makes me think seriously about joining the NRA.
writes:

Me2.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes:

To paraphrase CD: A case of Estes "Episode one" rockets, a year's supply of E15-6 motors, and a copy of "NARAM the home game".
Sorry, I couldn't resist!