what did we win in the lawsuit against the atf?

But we didn't need them to tell us that did we? It's not over, it might be half time.

Randy

Randy

harumph.....

that's "git".

"Git-r-Done" (a registered trademark, I assume!)

must not be from the South.

Reply to
Roy Green

O.K., I understand that the ball is in the BATFE's court to show that APCP explodes or at least deflagrates. But, I don't think the BATFE will be looking for the "best product to compare with APCP" I'm no propellant guy, nor do I play one on T.V., but my question is, can the BATFE come up with an APCP "formula" that is nothing like hobby APCP that does indeed deflagrate and then say something to the effect that since one formula deflagrates, they all must be rergulated"? Seems the defination of "Composite" is vauge enough that they could throw in something bad along with AP and call it APCP and "show" it deflagrates. This could then be challenged, as not being commercial hobby propellant, but it would further be tied up in court, with the current regs standing, for a very long and expensive time.

Reply to
DontSpamMe

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

To paraphrase CD: A case of Estes "Episode one" rockets, a year's supply of E15-6 motors, and a copy of "NARAM the home game".

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

As far as I can tell, they have all the significance of a piece of paper. IIRC they cited me for 4 violations. I didn't have the easy access motors on my inventory. I didn't have receipts for them. I didn't have a current copy of my license, as the inspection was 2.5 months AFTER my license expired, and they still hadn't sent me the new one. I had to send them a copy back of the notification stating what actions I took. I guess they were satisfied, because a couple months later, I finally got my new license. It took 5-6 months for a RENEWAL!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

I guess it's time to start your renewal process all over again for NEXT year...

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

Hearing about stuff like this, and the ATF agents harrassing people at a gun show a few weeks ago in Richmond (a few rogue agents were harrassing blacks and women) really makes me think seriously about joining the NRA.

It was. See

Be patient. Sometimes it takes a while for the body to die after you cut off the head. (this is in no way a suggestion that we should do bodily harm to anyone).

Reply to
Wayne Johnson

Last time I sent the #!*@ within a few weeks of when they sent me the renewal packet. It would have been sooner, cept they wanted photos and fingerprints this time...

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Me2.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

So... did you send them Goddard's paw prints?

Glen

Reply to
Glen Overby

*@%# Why didn't you say that 18 months ago...
Reply to
Bob Kaplow

What's next? A DNA sample?

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

They probably got that already off the envelope flap. Not only should I have used Goddards paw print instead of my fingerprint, but I should have had her lick the envelope.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

LICK the envelope?

I don't think you're being imaginitive enough.... ;-)

Left kidney.

Reply to
David

I could have sent them my a$$hole, but it's gone now.

(A little ostomate humor.)

Bill Sullivan

"The lesser of two evils is still evil."

David wrote:

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist