Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Propellant Rocket Engineering book
Sorry to bother you guys here but Parish's 45 pager on Liquid Propellant Rocket Engineering is back on ebay, this time starting at 0.99c. That's eBay-OZ but should be visible (and an easy air-mail) to...

Easy questions regarding two-stage model
Or at least I am sure they are questions that have been answered many times and possibly in many ways before, it's just that I'm having a little trouble finding the answers at the moment... Since my...
7
7

Ocotber update
Greetings to All, The October Photo Of The Month and Fire & Smoke are now on line. Verna & Randy

Plaster Blaster coming Soon!
Hey Everyone! The time is getting near for Plaster Blaster!! Get signed up now while the early registration rate is still in effect! 's going to be a great launch! Several special projects like the...

Strange Propep Result
In Propep, it seems that whenever I inject a lot of water into the combustion and let the resulting products expand to near vacuum, the end temperature is ridiculously low. Is this a bug in Propep?
1
1

Just Another Crummy Rocket Launch in Paradise
Saturday's Fiesta Island launch was just another crummy day in paradise. The San Diego morning weather was foggy, but it slowly cleared, as predicted. His most excellent Se=F1or El President=E9 for...

German Blitz Rocket with Parachute!
Hello, our team today launch the German "Blitz" rocket. Ascending to a staggering height of 240 feet, the parachute deployment was successful. Full Video coverage of the event: Our Planet Earth from...

Why not "Combat" Model Rocketry?
Back in fifth grade or so, a buddy and I use to be into model rockets. Well one day, while searching my older brother's room for his playboys, we found instead a great big box of cherry bombs. And...
32
32

Rocket Vision kits
Im after some of the Rocket Vision Kits if anyone happens too have them laying about still. Only snag is i live in the UK. If anyone does and is intested in selling then fire me a mail to...

Combining Aerotech F12 or F24 as a booster with Estes D-12.
I was thinking about using an Aerotech F12 or F 24 as a booster with an Estes D-12 as the sustainer. Do any of you know of any problems with getting the F12 or F 24 in a booster or any problems with...
1
1

Looking for the Fireworks Agents or representatives Worldwide
Hi there, We,Magix Fireworks Co Ltd,China looking for the Fireworks agents of Different Countries and work for our Company in the way of Handling all ordering needs from the Customers on the...

OT: star trek
This is a nice one for the sci-fi fan who doesn't take matters too seriously. good effects and fun to watch. It's also available on google video but quality is poor. Roland.

Where's santa?
I hope no one shoots Santa down with a high power rocket, it would be a great disappointment to kids everywhere. Oh wait, that's the ATF that's shooting down high power rocketry, killing Santa in the...
1
1

[Planet News] Join Rocketry Planet for a live Webcast/Chat of the Arianespace Soyuz 2-1b
On December 27th, 8:55 AM EST, Arianespace will launch a Soyuz 2-1b for the French CNES national space agency bearing a COROT payload assembly by Alcatel Alenia Space. Rocketry Planet has made...

There's a new TOM SWIFT group, and you're invited!
There's a new TOM SWIFT group, and you're invited! Remember this thought provoking youth science and technology fiction series? Here is the place to meet others that were fans also. The address: would...