Strange Propep Result

In Propep, it seems that whenever I inject a lot of water into the combustion and let the resulting products expand to near vacuum, the end temperature is ridiculously low.

Is this a bug in Propep?

Reply to
James A. Bowery

I'm not familiar with Propep, but when you say "expand to near vacuum" it sounds like a ridiculously low temperature is what you should expect. pV=nRT.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer